Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Today's date: Already to late.
You'er reading my blog and welcome.

Right on, farmergirl! Let me get the readers up to date, there was a black bear in my yard. A big, no enormous 300 lb. black bear!!! "Fact: bears eat beets. Bears, Beets, battle star Galatea."- The Office

1 comment:

Eysiel said...

Hiya Fnick!
Hope ya dont mind that I blogged bout that black bear!
I HAD TO! ITS AWESOME!
I saw u commented on my blog again. I think you are the only person besides me and my family that reads it. I'll post on a link for your blog on my blog if you do the same for me!
Fnudge :oD