Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Get me Max's alarm clock. The micky mouse one!! :)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

LUV THIS ONE!
Oh, by the way, it said that the clap clap oww post had ZERO comments, but that's not true.
And it's not mom, it's me, Fnudge the jabbermouth.
I'M GONNA GET A BLOG SOON TOO! READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!