Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I just came back from Marry Poppins on Brodway.It was AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know wasn't it?!?! What was your favorite part? I liked when Bert walked up the wall and when Mary Poppins flew over the audience! =)

Laurel said...

I LUV MARY POPPINS!
I always get the song stuck in my head and then it's kinda...
AAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Sooooo. Sup Fnick?
I might be getting my blog today, and like I said a badgillion and one times already, Read It Or Else the "Me" will come to get you!
Fnudge :oD