Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Todays Date: Already to late
You're reading my blog and welcome

‘“Oh you can search far and wide,
you can drink the whole town dry.
But you'll never find a beer so brown
but you'll never find a beer so brown
As the one we drink in our town.
As the one we drink in our town
You can drink your fancy ales.
You can drink em by the flagon.
But the only brew for the brave and true . . . Comes from the Green Dragon!’”

1 comment:

Eysiel said...

I LUV this one.
Hi Fnick.
When I first read this post, I kinda laughed cuz it was funny.
I really like your blog so far!
Bye!
Fnudge :oD