Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm board! and Birds!

Today's Date: Already to late.
Your reading my blog and welcome!
Yo I'm kinda of board so I thought if I made you board I might feel better-AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!-Where did that come from? Any who, I found some baby birds in my back yard. Maybe I can open a zoo. You know I got bears and Monty piton rabbits ( Just kidding!But I do have a rabbit holes) baby birds and a dog but the dog is mine :) But back to the baby birds, they are so cute! (Don't tell any one I said that.) They don't even have feathers yet! I found them because the Mother was fighting this bird and I swear the bear was back! I'll tell you more as the story develops!
Proud to be weird!
Fnick

2 comments:

Gandalf said...

Knock Knock!!! Yo Fnudge ya there. Open up!! Knock, Knock!!!

Eysiel said...

All riiiiight!!
I'm comin!
Come on in.
Yeesh!
Tee Hee!
WASSUUUUUP?
Yeah sorry I aint been commentin on ur blog!
I felt like messing the spelling up on this 1!
BY!!!

Fnudge :oD