Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Today's date: Already to late
Your reading my blog and welcome! = )

Yo, Fnudge, Fnick here and thanks for your comments it meant allot. Ya, The Red Hared Wonder is completely BLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! When you get your blog tell me what it is and I'll be shor to see it.Oh whats the "ME"?

2 comments:

Eysiel said...

My mom emailed you earlier today. I just got a blog! I posted right away. In the email, mom put my email address and blogspot address.
I hate to sound I-only-care-about-myself-ish, but I did comment my post saying I hope every one enjoyed it.
See ya Fnick!
Fnudge :oD
P.S. The "Me", is me!

Anonymous said...

Going on a Bear Hunt!