Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Today's date:Already to late!
You're reading my blog and welcome
Merry Christmas!Because we're not politically correct here!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Cruz said...

Isn't Loki that god of mischief or something? hey! does that mean no hug?

*runs to Beth and starts crying frantically*

Gandalf's being mean to me!

Gandalf said...

Ohhhhhhh ,Zeus forgive me,
Well Loki was the god lies
here
*Reches out two fingers*
Volcin hug?

Beth said...

Gandalf, stop being mean to Cruz! *hugs Cruz, then pulls out Star Trek-ish gun and fires it at Gandalf*
*misses* Dang it! Oh, well, sorry Cruz, I failed to avenge you.

Gandalf said...

What? I ofered a vulcon hug?You sould take it's more the anyone else has ever gotting from me.

Beth said...

Oh, chill, Fnick, you know I didn't mean it.

Cruz said...

AWWW...Thanks for trying Beth, but I've decided I'll take the Vulcin hug.
*Vulcin hugglifies Gandalf* lol

Beth said...

NEWSFLASH!!! *ahem* I GOT A BLOG! It's called "Liggy the Authoress" and you all better go check it out ASAP. Or I might start crying.

Cruz said...

HEY! you changed your pic! cool. I was thinking of changing mine, but I'm too lazy to look for another one lol =p

Cruz said...

*mega-hugglz back to Gandalf*

Thanks muchly, out of everyone you're the only one that offered a hug. I REALLY need it today. I probably won't be on for a few days, still have family stuff, so don't think I was kidnapped by aliens or anything, just cause I won't be on for a few days. I should probably go tell the peeps at my blog that, but I don't feel like responding and talking to everyone today.

*hugs to Beth* cause I know you're a hug-aholic and would offer me one too.

Thanks again Gandalf
*extra hugglz*
Cruz

christian the traugulater-_- said...

hohohohohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cruz said...

GANDAALLLLFFFF!!!! post again I'm bored!