Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wow

Today's date:Already to late!
You're reading my blog and welcome
Today I was thinking about Brownies.You know the little Folklore elves that clean for people,but they are rarely seen.Any way I was thinking that if the clean for people why is my room always a mess? Then it I had the best idea i had in a lllllllllloooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time...I'm not humen!I think I' m a mixter beetwen a Orc a Hobbit and Lepercon. A short, fat, funloving, Irish, hornd, berded and fanged...Thing.Cool.Now I've known this for a long time but this proves it!
Lok re gar

Gandalf

7 comments:

Beth said...

well, you're not horned or bearded . . . but other than that, i agree with you 100 percent. wonder what i'd be . . . probably a cross between a human and an elf. i know, i'm boring.

Gandalf said...

well not yet I'm not

Cruz said...

Gandalf...ok you COULD grow a beard... but how the heck to you plan to grow horns? lol... interesting combo you have there... and Hey! my room's always a mess too! what does that mean? lol

Beth...I love the hug monster! =D

OH! I can't believe I almost forgot *big hugglz to everyone*!!!
Cruz

Gandalf said...

You read Maximum Ride right?

Beth said...

gandalf, if you're not a 98% human/2% avian mutant, or an eraser, i don't think you can grow horns . . . but i've been wrong before.

Gandalf said...

noooo but i could mutate horns

SilverTip said...

you are full of it...hahaha jk. well it would be pretty cool to see a cross like that. hahahaha. totally awsome.