Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today's date:Already to late!
You're reading my blog and welcome
Check out my new blog:
http://conspiraciesandsecrets.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Cruz said...

I went, I saw, I loved it! lol... yeah I got nothing else to say but this post looked lonely with no comments, so I did. *hugs* Cruz

Gandalf said...

Theanks

Beth said...

I'm BA-ACK! Sorry for not commenting lately - we switched our computers around and everything got a little confused. Eep. I missed everybody! *gives everyone a ginormous hug*

Cruz said...

As if you didn't already know, but you've been tagged...

Rules:
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog

Cruz said...

oh!!!

*ginormous hugs back to Beth*