Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Irish Music!!!!!

Today's date:Already to late!
You're reading my blog and welcome
Check out these msuic vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyQW0sDxinw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8U0GCtcgzM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3R3z1gJQkQ&feature=related
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x663s5_irish-music_music

Gandalf

17 comments:

Gandalf said...

*Does an Irish jig*
No one saw that right
0 D
0

Beth said...

AAAAAH!!!!!! HE DANCED!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET VICTORY!!!!!!!! *high-fives everyone from cruz's blog, then starts doing a victory dance

Gandalf said...

Need I remind you that YOU did not make me dance becuse YOU did not but up the Irish music.That was not a victory for you, that was me enjoying good Irish music.Nothing you did,nothing you said made me dance.

Cruz said...

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! *gasps for air* YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! *gasps for air* WE LUB U GANDALF!! YOU'RE EVEN MORE AWESOMER THAN BEFORE!!!
*high fives Beth*
*starts to Irish jig with Gandalf*
*falls flat on butt again* DANG IT! I'm dancing normal *starts victory dancing with Beth* WHOOHOO WE HAVE TO HAVE A PARTY TO CELEBRATE!!! I've updated my blog to tell EVERYONE! and I don't care WHY you danced as long as YOU DANCED!!!

*whispers to Beth* We sooooo WON!

*BIG HUG* Thanks gandalf!!

Gandalf said...

Get off get off get off
and no you did not bloody win.You had nothing to do with making me dance

Cruz said...

Get off what? the dancefloor?
ooooh I get it you want to dance in the middle of the dance floor by yourself, okay. Go ahead! Dance!

Aurora said...

now you have no excuse to NOT dance! muahahaha!!!!

GTG alex is throwing things o.o..

Aurora

Gandalf said...

No stop hugging me!!!

Beth said...

GROUP HUG!!!!!!

Cruz said...

YAY! GROUP HUG!
*SuperSpecialHugglz*

Gandalf said...

Get off!!!!!!!Blast It!!

christian the traugulater-_- said...

wow fast!

Gandalf said...

What fast

Beth said...

hey, fnick, you did an awesome job in the play!!!

Cruz said...

Fnick, you were in a play? what was the play called? and WHY was I not invited to see it? Granted idk you're real name or where you live but it would've been nice to be invited... lol

Gandalf said...

It was half way across the coutry from you Cruz and It was called (I kid you not) "The best Christmas Pagent Ever!" If youve never seen it or read the book then you sould defenitly read it

Cruz said...

lol... creative title...