Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Blast I was taged!!!!!!

Well I've been taged by Cruz so here it gose:
Rules:
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things
4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
Facts:
1.I have a lot of heroes such as Yoda,Spock,The A-Team,The Doctor and Macgyver.
2.Favorite movie is Lord of the Pirates Wars.It's Lord the Rings,Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars
3.I believe in Magic and Mythical Creatures.
4.I could sing before I could talk.
5.I was in a High School play when I was 8
6.I know:Elven,Dwarfish,Orcish,Klingon,Geanoseen
7.I love Si-Fi
8.And I write and read for fun
Mr.Spock

P.S
Merry Christmas

6 comments:

griffinrider said...

noticed you were on my blog, and decided to say hi. hi!

Salom said...

your blogger of the week

Dibsy said...

whod u tag?

Cruz said...

I knew about half of that stuff about you... yay! me! lol and I decided what you can give me for my Christmas present... I want a hug! I always hug you (and so does Beth) but you don't hug back, so that's what I want a hug back :) puh-lezz! don't make me do a whole other post about you not hugging like I did about you not dancing, altho that was a funny post and a lot of people really cared if you danced lol you're so much fun Gandalf. Merry Christmas!!

*waves* Hi Griffy, Salom, and Dibsy!!! Merry Christmas to of you guys too! and to Beth!!! even tho she hasn't commented on this post yet, I'm sure she will lol

*hugs* Cruz

Beth said...

In case Gandalf doesn't give you a hug for Christmas, I will, cuz I love hugs. *hugs Cruz* And Gandalf, you better hug Cruz!

Gandalf said...

Nope by Loki you shall not win