Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today on Tomarrow

Today's date:Already to late!
You're reading my blog and welcome
Sory its ben so longe mi life is a vary delicit balince:som tmes yu et to much and cante slep,som tmes yo slep to much and mis a meal.Aneway yu no that TTV sho Today?Wel I wes whaching an ad four ite and thoght it wold be Kol to ave a sho caled Tomarrow!I can se the ads nw "Tomarrow on Tomarrow"or"Today on Tomarrow"
Gandalf
ps
I spelt lik tis cuz Fnugde askd mi to.Hiya Fnugde

11 comments:

Beth said...

why is my sister encouraging everybody to spell horrendously? WHY?!? gosh, fnudge!

Cruz said...

...and you forgot next week on tomorrow! lol I love that show idea... ohhh and what if the name of the show actually drives people like insane!!! well, not us cuz we'd understand it, cuz we're already SLIGHTLY insane lol

*hugs to eberyone*

Gandalf said...

What do you mean SLIGHTLY?!?!?!?!

Cruz said...

haha okay okay maybe a little more than slightly...

*hugs to everyone*

Beth said...

try totally, completely, utterly, lost-our-marbles-years-ago-and-bats-in-our-belfry insane.

Gandalf said...

"I arfed of frute bats.The last things you smell is the qumqwats on ther brath..." Ha Ha God bless you Murdock

christian the traugulater-_- said...

I see

Cruz said...

hey Gandalf this has nothing to do with the war, this message is to Flea, I know you follow this blog, so I thought you might want to know people can't comment on your blog, you should change your setting, that's all

and to everyone else *hugs* Cruz

christian the traugulater-_- said...

Gandalf guess what won the most nerdy show of all time (star trek)

Eysiel said...

YAAY! Yuo didd tha spelin liek thiss. Ekstra ponts forr yuo. Thannxs!




Mee

Flea said...

i can't fix the comment thing...