Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Alliance and Horde to war



Today's date already to late Your reading my blog and welcome!
Alliance and Horde heed my call!I beg you to unite against those who wish to oppose us in all our might and make war upon all that we stand for.We've united in the past and we can do it again.Unite and we can wipe out the fangirls that have rebelled or there will be crazed and mad fangirls driven by insanity

To the Horde






















I am a Horde member also and I know that as long as I live and breth they WILL!NOT!WIN! Famous words of Thrall "Death to all who all who oppose the Horde!"or "Lok re Gar" I bid you now tribes and clans of the orcs to unite with my tribe the MadFire tribe and rid the world of this rebellion!I know that I would challenge any that wish to over throw Warchief Thrall Halfeven or die try trying



























To Alliance

Despite that mishap at that convention He he he (I got in to brtle fight with an alinince member and...well it ended with him throwing my back out of whak so I'm in pain all the time,I'm getting it fixed tomaro and me braking his nose and I think his arm) JK that's a inside joke but despite that we have united in the past. Dont forget the battle of Kaz Moden The dark hills ext. Come help

8 comments:

Hana said...

Hi friend.. Nice cool post.. Good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

Cruz said...

NO HORDE!!! BAD HORDE!!! Gooooooo Fangirls!!!! wOOt! wOOt!

Gandalf said...

Foolish child to oppose the Horde.What about the Alliance?You dont cerse them.And didnt you read my story bout the brtule fight?!WoW fans are crule and unmercaful.I've seen both at there worst and I'd say there even.

Beth said...

You know what we need to do, Cruz? You should come up from Texas, and we can make Gandalf come with us to see "New Moon", and make him experience to the reactions of all the fangirls the first second Robert Pattinson appears on-screen. It can get pretty scary . . .

Gandalf said...

Yeah and I'll show you what can happen when 100os of WoW fans try to get only 2000 copies of WarCraft III :Rain of Caose.I've seen some one get ribs broken

Eysiel said...

OHYEAH! To the Horde! To the MadFire tribe! To Thrall! To the orcs! We shall defeat the fangirls...uh...fangirlness! We will win the war! YAHOOOOOOO!



A Horde Member >:oD

Gandalf said...

Lok re Gar

Gandalf said...

No one's commenting!!!!!Voygaefan We won.They abandoned there postes and fleed

Oh, we'll rally 'round the flag, boys,
We'll rally once again,
Shouting the battle cry of freedom.
We will rally from the hillside, we'll gather from the plain,
Shouting the battle cry of freedom.

The Union forever, hurrah, boys, hurrah!
Down with the traitor, up with the star.
While we rally 'round the flag, boys,
rally once again,
Shouting the battle cry of freedom.