Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Today's date:Already to late!
You're reading my blog and welcome
Something very bad is happening: I am deep in thought,forming a plan.
*Thunder cracks*
Muahahahaha
Lok re gar
Fnick

11 comments:

Beth said...

uh-oh. should i be locking my doors and hiding in my closet?

Gandalf said...

If you know me then yes always

Beth said...

okay. i'll go do that right now. if the earth blows up, i'll know why.

Just Me said...

Can I help you blow up the earth?

Did you know that most...if not all...human beings are full of crap?

I like this blog.
It's random and weird...but I get it...I actually get it...most...of the...time anyway

(What does this say about me?)

Yeah....

I am feeling strangely evil today.

Echo

Gandalf said...

How?What? How do you get it? I tought that was inposable,but that's great!

Beth said...

wait. there's someone other than gandalf and myself that understands this blog?!? when did this happen?!?

not that i'm complaining . . . kinda cool, actually.

Gandalf said...

It kinda scary like you now all of myour inside jokes maybe he/she's following us

Cruz said...

I openly admit I don't understand most of ths blog *shrugs shoulders*... stalker huh? I used to have a stalker, not anymore, I miss her...GANDALF! I'M GONE 2 DAYS AND YOU'RE BLOWING UP THE EARTH! *sigh* I'll go hide in my tank...

Beth said...

hey, cruz, can we share that tank? i is scared!

Cruz said...

Sure Beth! plenty of room in my tank for fellow "it" fan! LOL what? I didn't say "it" precisely...

christian the traugulater-_- said...

what!!