Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Orcish

Today's date:Already to late!
You're reading my blog and welcome
Okay some people may have wondered what"Te groa koca nor ha!Lok re gar!Ne lar Rouk athn! Ne ra Doomhamer! Ler daroc derg se gra!"Is in fact Orcish( metal hi-5 to Cruz) It really is "Let slip the dogs of war!For the Horde! Let go Rouk's wrath!(Rouk is a name)For the Doomhamer! Let havoc rain on the enemy!" or something like that. To the people that I was yelling at sorry but don't say "IT" again .Next time I say something in another language al make sure I say what race it is.
Peace Friend joy and Tranquility live in your heart
Iladin Madfire

3 comments:

Cruz said...

Awww... I wanted to make up my own definition... it was going to have fluttering butterflies and hopping bunnies :( I guess your REAL translation is good, too. and YAY! I guessed right! and I responded to your comment on my blog.

Beth I responded to yours too... not today's post, yesterdays, and OF COURSE I know who you are. TTYL

Gandalf said...

I still whant to know how you knew it was Orcish.

Cruz said...

It was JUST a guess...seriously... I have no idea!