Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CERIES IT, CERISE IT, WE DESTROY IT!
FOR THE HORDE!!!! CRY HAVOC AND LET SELP THE DOGS OF WAR!!
Sorry for flipping out on you Beth and Curz but...oh it's long story just don't do it again. but can't talk lot to.
ORCS TO ME!!!!!

12 comments:

Beth said...

sorry. couldn't help it. but remember, if you hurt me, i won't give you the totally awesome Christmas present that i found for you. you have been warned!

Gandalf said...

Ohhhhh how nice! you've mastered the Loki trikery !So I can go after you...yet but I can master my Plumpy army to concer any that wish to mock me!Mahaha

Cruz said...

umm...my bad...sorry...I no like ANGRY gandolf, I like HAPPY gandolf!

*cruz whispers to Beth* what exactly did we do wrong?

Gandalf said...

if you tell her remember I'm right here clening this gun

Beth said...

*whispering back to cruz* we mentioned twili- oops. i mean, we mentioned that stephenie meyer book that fnick/gandalf isn't allowed to read until he's twelve. touchy subject.

oh, and fnick? don't try to frighten ME with the plumpy army. don't forget that I was the brains behind the plumpy troll. muahaha.

Beth said...

whoa, cruz, just looked at your profile, and we got lots in common! i love max ride, harry potter, eragon, narnia, and twili- i mean, that series by stephenie meyer. cool! i'm fourteen (almost fifteen) by the way.

Gandalf said...

Carful Beth I stil have the Orcs
Oh and 145

Beth said...

145 what?

Gandalf said...

Well now it's 144 days left till I'm 12!

Beth said...

yaaaaaay!!!! only 144 days!

Cruz said...

ohhhhh okay I'm caught up now. no need for gun, orcs, or um... plumpy army, was it? I'm not asking, something tells me it's not as cute as it sounds. I won't say "it" again, lots of my friends are tired of me talking about it too, so onto other stuff. ZOMG beth we do have a lot in common. cool. you should check out my blog I just posted a pic of the kid playing Gazzy in the movie, tell me whatcha think.

Fnick! YAY! 144 days! wow, why am I cheering? that seems like a long time to me, of course I'm not a very patient person. I'll talk you later-- cruz

Gandalf said...

To someone who knows what its like to be traped in time cuz your time machen broke 143 day go by in the blink of an eye
That was a fun weekend right Beth
P.S
I like all that stuff exept "it" too