Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

That...

Today's date:Already to late!
You're reading my blog and welcome
Merry Thanksgiving

14 comments:

Gandalf said...

OHHHHH no one commented

Beth said...

oops. sorry, fnick. *slaps self on wrist* but i'm commenting now, aren't i?

Beth said...

oh, by the way (i know i've said this before) i cannot wait until you get a facebook, cuz they have groups for the a-team, and voyage, and probably star trek (i haven't looked) and lots of other stuff. and we can send random flair back and forth and it'll just be awesome.

yeah, yeah, i can hear you now. "OUT!" sorry!

Gandalf said...

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruz said...

I'm here! I'm commenting! sorry I couldn't sneak onto compy... btw I moved your blog onto my list of FAVES (you've been promoted bcuz YOU ROCK!)... HEY!Why are you kicking Beth OUT?!? NOOO! Beth stay. I like Beth.

Cruz said...

P.S. Beth: Gandalf was *dancing* at my blog yesterday... heehee... of course he'll deny it though...

Gandalf said...

No I wasnt pepole were trying to make me dance and give me posin

Beth said...

it's nice to know SOMEONE here likes me (just kidding!). and i said i was sorry, fnick. yeesh.

dancing is fun! especially when you dance on the computer. *starts dancing* see? fun!

Dibsy said...

there ish like a million singles on facebook. oooooer.

Gandalf said...

No dancing is among the very few things I hate

Beth said...

embrace the dance, gandalf! you can't fight it!

Gandalf said...

You shall not pass. I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor!The Dance will not avail you, flame of Udûn!Go back to the Shadow! You shall not pass!

Cruz said...

I ees so confused o.O does that mean you STILL won't dance?

Gandalf said...

Right!