Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today's date:Already to late!
You're reading my blog and welcome!
There has been some talk about who's awesome.So here's the list (not in any order):The A-Team, the seaeview crew, the Greek and Norway gods ,the flock, everybody on the U.S.S Enterprise, the fellowship,the horde, the Jedi counsel,KITT from night rider,most of the super heroes,Indiana Jones,Chuck (both of them) And the Kazmadoren Military of Wizards (K.M.W )
If I forgot any please tell me.
May your life be long a prospers
Fnick

12 comments:

Beth said...

YAY! Chuck made the list! Did I tell you he's coming home for the holidays? He's, like, the coolest imaginary friend ever!

Oh, you forgot Jim - both Jim the Grim and Jim the Robin. Other than that, the list is perfect!

Just Me said...

Yay for the fellowship and flock

Gandalf said...

how did i get so meny people to view my blog?! Yeah they they rock!and go Jim

SilverTip said...

can i not follow your blog?

Gandalf said...

Be my gest.I gust did;nt think that anyone would view it

Hey Beth you get it?
"Be my gest"
No one fights like Geston takes chep shots like Geston

Cruz said...

heehee, you don't recognize our names? from the Save the World blog.

Nice list, but i don't know some of those people, I'll just have to take your word on it.

talk to you later

Gandalf said...

I do,well did but that has nothing to do with it

Beth said...

GASTON!!!! y'know, they REALLY shouldn't leave us alone at the ymca. cuz it's dangerous.

Cruz said...

HEY! you came to my blog, that was nice, unexpected but cool. not patterson, pattinson as in Robbert Pattinson the guy playing Edward in Twilight. i'm a huge twilight fan but I try not to go too squealing fan girl on my blog most of my commenters are guys, they're not fans. anyway. when are you going to post again? I can't tell if you have like a steady schedule, or if it's just when you feel inspired (that's how I post). just wondering.

Beth said...

*GASP* Another Twilight fan?!? YAAAAY!!!!! Twilight > life.

Oops. Sorry, Fnick. Please don't kill me.

Gandalf said...

Te groa koca nor ha!Lok re gar!Ne lar Rouk athn! Ne ra Doomhamer!
Ler daroc na derg se gra!
Never spek that name in my teratory.Beth I know where you live,but to the people who I don't: If you say that once more here your days will be numbered. I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish!And Beth knows my rage.

Beth said...

i said i was sorry! yeesh!