Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Today's date: Already to late
You're reading my blog and welcome!
Hiya. A lot happened this week so hear it is: I went tubing down the Delaware today. It was awesome. I walked out with sea weed in my hair and a crayfish in my ear. we were there for 3 hours. It was a lot of fun. the 2nd thing was I beat The legend of Zelda and the Minish Chap
that took me 2 moths to beat so I'm happy about it. The 3rd thing was I found out that they are having a party at Borders to celebrate...what for it...what for it...Brizinger. Yaeh I'm really happy.
well that's all for now
T.T.F.N.
With all due respect
Fnick
P.S
"Sing navas has"

5 comments:

Beth said...

Brisingr! Brisingr! Brisingr! YAY!!! Must . . . read . . . it . . .

I think I might have to reread Eldest first, though. It's been a while.

BRISINGR!!!

Gandalf said...

You...scaer...the...Brisingr!

Beth said...

i'm still soooo angry that the party got canceled!

we could have done our skit!!!

"waddup, ma fortune-tellin' sista?"
"omigosh, you're, like, Eragon! You're, like, the newest, like, dragon rider!"

darn them . . . our vengeance must be swift!

Gandalf said...

"dead to all who opoes the horde!"
That's the orcesh horde to be preise

Eysiel said...

I do not understand you....


Fnudge :oD


P.S. I think once, I almost signed one of the comments on my blog Fnick!!!