Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Today's date: Already to late
You're reading my blog and welcome!
Holy! Holy shnenivling gishs!Why?! Why dose this always happen to me?! Why why why why?! It would be... and he will... and she would be... it would be. Holy Zeus it might work. I'm not going to be entirely happy about it, but I can live!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4433716/1/Ellas_Secret

Fnick
(AKA Gandalf, Jim the Grim)

7 comments:

Beth said...

fnick, chill. it's just a fanfic, okay? not the end of the world.
besides, count your blessings. when i started reading it, i thought ella would be in love with fang, who is COMPLETELY OFF LIMITS!

if it makes you feel better, i didn't like it either.

Gandalf said...

OK berthing now. I just thoght it could Mr. Patterson undercover. You know me if it has Max Ride on it I get paranoded.And yeah Fang is OFF LIMITS! If someone gets in the why of him and Max, Hellscream will show more mercy then I will. "Esona tel atildon!"
Fnick
P.S
that means "None shall servie!" in the orcesh

Beth said...

die, red-haired wonder, die!

Gandalf said...

Death to the red-haired wonder!
"Death to all who apose the horde!"

Beth said...

just saw your new max ride poll. how can you choose just ONE member of the flock?

i chose max, but it was difficult to make a decision.

Gandalf said...

Yaeh it is, that is why I made it so you can chose as meny as you whant!

Gandalf said...

oh and by the way by "apose" I mean "oppose".