Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

Today's date:Already to late
You're reading my blog and welcome!
Hope you like the new set up but to the plan. I've got a big plan but,voguefan ya reading, I'm going to your help, you too Beth. I'm not going to tell you what it is online that would be stupid cuz a lot of it reacquires undercover opertions and stuff. I'll just refer to it as "Operation Awesome"

"I love it when a plan comes together!"
Fnick

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm aquiver with curiosity here!

Gandalf said...

Exalint you should be.Its going to be awesome! But I hope you can understand that I can't tell you what it is over the Web. If I do then some one can stell it or try to stop us. But don't worry "There is always a plan B"