Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today's date: Already to late
You're reading my blog and welcome!
Fangs and Claws! Wings and Talons! Great Scott! By Neptune's trident!
I'm so happy I just had a revalason for my book wich is called The Wizard : The battle and what came from it. I can't whate till I'm done. It's going to be so AWESOME! And one other thing: I've...got...a...plan.
Fnick

2 comments:

Beth said...

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?
;D

Gandalf said...

I just die laughing!
"I love it when a plan comes together"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FINCK