Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Today's date: Already to late
You're reading my blog and welcome.
Sorry its been so long since my last post but my computer crashed so that was a big problem. Now pay attention we have a lot to go over. First things first; I got one of the leads in "The greatest Christmas pageant ever"!A play that Beakh high school is doing.I'm really excited! Second thing second. This is that song I told you wrote.

"I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy

A Yankee Doodle, do or die
A real live nephew of my Uncle Sam
Born on the Fourth of July
I've got a Yankee Doodle sweetheart
She's my Yankee Doodle joy
Yankee Doodle came to London
Just to ride the ponies
I am the Yankee Doodle Boy"

Do not steal this...again. what did you think? sand me comments at PO. Box 33 Bag End.
Okay third things third. Check out this link:
http://www.geocities.com/mydigitalview/lotr_person.html
thats it
TTFN
Fnick

7 comments:

Beth said...

dang. i'm frodo. i don't want to be frodo.

oh well.

BRISINGR PARTY!!!!!!!

Gandalf said...

HA HA I was Elrond

Beth said...

thanks for answering the shoes question. like i said, it's for my psych class's experiment.

i got my angela costume together today. don't forget to make yours! oh, and i transformed a hobbyhorse into a slightly odd-looking dragon. it's not very impressive, but it'll do. and next time, you're makin' your own, cuz i'm not doing it again because it took FOREVER!

wow. this is a long comment.

Anonymous said...

hey buddy!!!
Congrats on the play!! That's super awesome!!!
=)
-Char

Beth said...

i'm on chapter thirteen!!!! eragon forever!!!!

Eysiel said...

Howdy!!!!
Sorry bout not commenting, Fanick!
Well, g2g to comment on the other posts.



Fnudge :oD

Eysiel said...

I was Galadriel, but I reely reely REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELY wanted to be Legolas(no surprise here, huh, Fanick?)!!!!



G2g!!!


Fnudge :oD