Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's date already:Already to late.
You're reading my blog and welcome.
Riddle me this: Look at the numbers on my face
and you wont 13 any place. what am I?
The Riddler

4 comments:

Eysiel said...

DUH!
A clock! Why do you think I watched Batman Forever?
Well, actually, I watch it for Chris O'Donnell and Jim Carrey...


Fnudge :oD

P.S. BEWARE OF THE RED HAIRED WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth said...

A CLOCK!!!

What about this one:
We're five little things
Of an everyday sort
You'll find us all
In a tennis court

Eysiel said...

I know that one! It's in Batman Forever too!
*sigh!* Chris O'Donnell...C.Y.J.D???
Well, g2g!!!!!! To post on my blog and check out Mrdockrules!!



Fnudge :oD

Gandalf said...

i still dont get it