Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gollum,gollum. take the precious, leave the precious, take it ,leave it, take ,it leave, take it and kill the hobbits, no master's my freand.

3 comments:

Beth said...

i worry about you sometimes, dude.

"naughty little fly,
why does he cry?
caught in a web
soon he'll be . . . EATEN!"

Gandalf said...

and rightfuly so

Eysiel said...

Naughty little fly,
why does he cry?
Caught in a web
soon he'll be...EATEN!!!
HAR HAR!!!!!!


Fnudge :oD