Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I am on the brink of insainty

Every things there! EVERY THING! The plot, the people, the battles , the Spells! EVERY THING! EVERY THING, I SAY!! But the di'kutla Castle and Town in which the Final Battle takes place! I am knee high in Encyclopedias, been staring at pictures of Castles for the last hour! I'm at the point I think I have writer hair! I know-I know what you say "Just chose a Castle already!" It doesn't matter. Nothing fits. It has to connect to the University, defend about 9 armies and live up to the reputation I've been giving it for the last 3 years!*calms down* Gullafray, It will come to me.
Now what is a medieval University look like...?

1 comment:

Elijah and Ben said...

Hey Alex, its Ben, didn't know you had a blog, I have a blog too, mostly about StarWars, my friend and I have been working on a comic book lately and posting other content there.