Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Facebook

Wow...never thought that would be a post topic. Hey readers. my apologies for abandoning my blog for the last 3 months. the truth is I got a facebook...and it's ruining my life. Not really but some how it's more convenient to check that than this. So other than reminding you that I have not forgotten you I have little reason to post. However last Saturday i DID go to Gettysburg which was AMAZING. I'll try to post about that latter because it seams like 2 in the morning here.
I hope to talk to you soon!
See ya!

2 comments:

Beth said...

must...go...to...gettysburg... seriously i haven't been since late spring and i'm going into withdrawal.....

heehee facebook does that >.> the good thing about it is that all your friends are there having their lives ruined with you

Eysiel said...

i want a facebook. XP only about a year to wait, though!

yes, major Gettysburg withdrawal...I LUUUUUUURVE it there.