Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Something Bazzar I said

"Individually they are with out confidence, indecisive. Take one apart from the others he can be controlled. But when 30 form a group they Become one. A unified mind, one live organism with the sole purpose of destruction."

1 comment:

Eysiel said...

That's awesome, Gandalf! Very true, too.