Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bring Back...

I feel, as a writer, that we (or just I) Spend to much time on trying to think out side of the box; with plot twists and unexpected murderers or with daring and adventurous fight seances. What about the old days!
Bring Back ye Swash-Buckling heroes! Bring me ye corny mottoes and saying.Bring back ye simple plots and obvious murderers! For tat matter bring back ye Scoby-doo villains! Bring back overly exaggerated fight scenes! Bring back the idea that the Hero gets the girl!
Bring Back the A-Team!!!!!
I don't know why I added that the A-Team can be none of those things...but yet all of them.

4 comments:

Sonar said...

hello! i would like to state it simply. i love your blog... so keep writing. kthnx

later
-Sonar

Gandalf said...

Thanks! I don't know what to say. Thank you.

Eysiel said...

Excellently put, Gandalf. I love stuff like that...it's so...FUN. A-Team reference for the win!

Sonar said...

would this A=Team thing have anything to do with.... say.. idk.. HOBY?