Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

If only I could find a Mando'a cures...

Today's date already to late
you're reading my blog and welcome
Okay any one notice any thing different? Yeah you're in the right place only blogger changed every thing so when I when to change the pics on the side well the back round changed to! So afther an Hour and a Half this is what emerged *some where in the distance* Look Around You....Look Around You....Just Look Around You.

No comments: