Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Today's date: Already to late.
You're reading my blog and welcome!
I just got back from six flags and it was AWESOME!! My favorite ride was this ride that goes 120 miles per hour and takes you 15 stores in the air then drops you. I was scared out of my wits. How ever few I may have. But in the end it was AWESOME!! Beth you would hate me for all of my life and then some if I made you go on there! Like how I almost hated my brother for making my go on one of those rides that your legs hang down and it holds you by your shoulders but that was AWESOME too! :)(Beth if I made you go on that ride you'd hate me for ever. Just to save time you really shouldn't go there.)Because I loved that one so much that he got me to go on the Superman. It's the same ride but it flips you so for the hole ride your flying like Superman! It was like being with the Flock. It was Amazing.
That's all for now.
T.T.F.N
Fnick

5 comments:

Beth said...

yeah, that ride REALLY doesn't sound like something i'd enjoy. i'll stick with the scrambler and the octopus.

you're going to see prince caspian with us today! yaaaaay!!!! of course, by the time you read this comment, the movie will be over, probably . . . oh well.

"My eyes flickered as I heard the Voice in my head (You mean you don't have one? You can get em at Target)"

Beth said...

I LOVE THE A-TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MURDOCK RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Beth said...

"Trash bags! I want some trash bags!"

Gandalf said...

"Trash bags! I want some trash bags!" HA HA!! :)RIGHT ON!

Eysiel said...

What is this joke about trash bags?
Don't understand it. Want to.
SO TELL MEEEEEEE!!!!!
Prince Caspian rocked! Wake up! My Lego bridge! Who to shoot with my crossbow?
Max Ride!
It sounded like that ride would be freakin flobbitin freaky! AAAAA!
Lucky about the flock part.

Fnudge :oD