Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today's date: Already to late
You're reading my blog and welcome!
I just came back from the aquarium. It was so KOOL ( A "k" makes it cooler.) we saw maybe hundreds of fish! There is this one place that you can touch sharks and there was this tunnel that you can go into and you're in the tank, the fish and sharks swam over you! It was so cool! And the shark cage exhibit was AWESOME !:) You go into this small room and theirs this T.V that sharks swim into and when the shark hits the floor shakes! It was so Kool!
T.T.F.N
Fnick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sharks were pretty sweeeeet! I liked the sea horses too!! :)

Eysiel said...

Kyool! Sounded awsome! Sharks rock, and they're not scary! Not much anyway.
Hermes Yes Captain Kirk Ow! Uranus clapclapbonk gish gish bubbles.
Bye!


Fnudge :oD