Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Today's date: Already to late.
You're reading my blog and welcome!
The read haired wonder
+
Fang
=
Me bring all of the books
and blowing up my IBM
because of the blog. :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

amen to that!

Eysiel said...

Ditto to what beth said and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the equation. It is so right. Remember last night when you tried to smash the cheezit but it didn't work?
Gish bubbly bonkers Neptune Hades. Shneevel(might not've spelled that right)? Oohmpa-loohmpa Hera clapclapbonk!
Bye!

Fnudge :oD

Gandalf said...

It's "Shnevil"

Gandalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.