Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Friday, October 24, 2008


Today's date:Already to late!

You're reading my blog and welcome!

"You shall not pass. I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor!The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn!Go back to the Shadow! You shall not pass!"

5 comments:

Beth said...

YAAAAAY!!! Fnick's back on the blogosphere!!!

Awwwwwwsooooommme picture. "You shall not pass!"

Storm said...

pfff. I HAVE GLAMRING!!!! I PASS WHEREVER I WANT TO!!!!!!!!
mwahaha...

*takes one look at scary draconic thing*
*runs and hides behind frodo*
GLORFINDEL SAVE ME!!!!!!!
or legolas... any elf guy is fine...
heehee ^^

Beth said...

no! don't hide behind frodo! that guy is a danger magnet. you'd better hide behind someone else.

i think i'd rather have aragorn save me, by the way . . . :D

oh, fnick, i'm rewatching the a-team. yay!!!

Gandalf said...

pluse he alwas falls.Ya ever take not of that.
And Beth...Whoooooooooooooooooooo Go A-Team Go A-Team GO GO GO OG

Gandalf said...

And Storm did'nt you hear the awesome man with the berd "You Shall Not Pass!" Even if he has to fight you till YOUR death, then he'll grow a longer, witer, awesomer beard and become awesomer.Don't you fight the old guy with the beard.