Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sorry It's been so long and sorry this is going to be kinda rushed cuz I have to bell choir. Anyway, I spoke to my god father yesterday, which is GREAT cuz he's a missionary so I don't speak to him a lot. Oh and his coming back in November so I'm counting the days!Sorry G2G this might keep you happy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJqzTOq8Ncs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNF4B41l6hY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3yA7gRDgqE&feature=related

8 comments:

Beth said...

you talked to Father John? now i'm mad at you . . . i miss him and i haven't seen him in years!

Beth said...

battlestar galactica ruuuules!!!
go dirk benedict!!!!

Beth said...

have you seen the third episode of battlestar galactica? "purple and orange?!?"

Beth said...

ICK-FNAY! Why haven't you been answering my comments?!?

Just kidding. I know you're busy.

Pendragon . . . . . .

Beth said...

hi, i know you don't have your computer back yet, but . . . PLUMPY IS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! AAAAH! i have your present for tuesday all set. it's ever so awesome!

Beth said...

i'm just giving you lots of comments so that when you get your computer back you'll be able to have so much fun reading them (even though i'm gonna see you tomorrow . . .)!

"And so what we have learned applies
To our lives today
And God has a lot to say
in His Book!
"You see, we know that God's Word
Is for everyone
And now that our song is done
We'll take a look!"

i Googled the lyrics . . .

Allie said...

heyy hobbitt!! i love your blog! but i told u that u need to add something bout me, the beautiful elf princess!! LOL!! any way, ill talk to u soo byye<333

Allie said...

im serious about the whole adding something about me. oh and also, i got my fone taken away so do bother txting me, its no good. but u can call! since i kno how much u looove talking to me!:-) okk im gonna stop now. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU HOBBITT! <3u!