Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

This will ether annoy you or make your day

Today's: date already to late
You're reading my blog and welcome
Today I went to this websit called http://mylifeisaverage.com/ (link) it's just people who put small stories ' bout them selfs these are some of them:
PS BEFOR THE END MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I in now way own mlia nor are this stories related to my I just thint they are funny.

Today, I woke up and decided to play a new game online. The second I pressed play, I yawned. In red text, the game said "Hello, there, sleepy." I immediately quit the game due to being crept out. MLIA

Today the power went out. I became extremely bored and thought about all the fun things I could be doing with electicity. The power went on and I am still bored. MLIA

Today, I saw a promotion for "Shark Week," I then got a text from my twin sister in the other room watching the same channel, saying we should watch that tonight. For the first time, I felt like we had twin telepathy. MLIA

Vist it now!!!!

5 comments:

Boldizar said...

ur blog is awsome
read my blog its weird too
btw i am cruz's friend

Cruz said...

that would FREAK ME OUT! >.< are you trying to scare me??? lol

*hugglz everyone* Cruz

Gandalf said...

wellcome back my old friened.How have youi been

Cruz said...

I've been ok ^^ missed you tho *tackle hugs* XD

Gandalf said...

As did I. I hope your problems have worked them self out and you're here to stay.