Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Horde! About face! Thats an order

Today's date: already to late
Your reading my blog and welcome
Horde tern back now !I beg of you do not read this! Do not that's an order! Obey your Warchief.
I will start my post in
5



4



3


2


1


Sorry bout that.The only reason I didn't want them to read that was to say that I read Twilight and it was awesome....although I know they disobeyed me so why did I bother! :)anyways it was SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREATLY AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!!But I whant you to konw this :you said I would regret the things I did to IT. I DON'T.I would do them again in a sec.
Well that was it. Just thought you might want to know.I'm going to read New Moon. That Is the next one right.(I'm still new at this)
Good Day

PS:
I'm still in the Horde and if any one thinks about harming my Horde I will not rest till I find you and well use your a imagination
A new fan

6 comments:

Beth said...

VICTORY! CRUZ, WE HAVE CONVERTED HIM! *gives Cruz a huge hi-five* So ya liked it, huh? Told ya! *does victory dance* Oh, and no way am I gonna try to hurt the Horde. Cuz I've got friends in the Horde. The Horde is cool.

Gandalf said...

DONT get me angry.I'm cold blooded and will tern on Twilight faster then you can think it.
*wispers over*
But that will take a lot.
Sorry I'm REALLY CoNfuSDE right. Although I tell my mind that ITs fine it at times wont lisen and I still fell the urge to kill every time I see E.C or Bella. Strange isnt it the good news is that I am getting use to it.

But plese dont say you won for you did not win. I won the goal was to concer you and I did.And I enjoyed the book but Im not going the start a religon bout it.

Also to anser you qustons (sorry bout the spelling im really tired)
Yes
IT.
WAS
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth said...

DUDE! (this has nothing to do with Twilight) It's Mr. T'S 57th birthday today! :D Let's all sing, shall we?
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Mr.-T-aka-B-A-Baracaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
HAAAAAAAAAPPY birthday to yooooooooooouuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

Gandalf said...

I think we should all get him a brand new tank

Gandalf said...

Why cant I commet on your blog beth!!!!!!!!

Salom said...

its ok gandalf. just because you like twilight doesnt mean you have to be an edward fangirl.

however funny and/or strange that would be