Welcome!

Hey Readers! Welcome to Thismightbeweirdforyou.bloggspot.com *Gasp*! If you wondering why this site has an obnoxiously long name it's for two reasons 1.) I have always wanted a blog with that sort of name and B.) Well This might be weird for you you! I have a tendincy to be crazy but I've been thinking of telling less of my self and more stories because I'm a novice writer. So when you leave come back for more because some of them aren't that bad. I do hope you enjoy all of it.
Fair ye well!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

THE POWER IS MINE!!!

Today's date: already to late
Your reading my blog and welcome

It's mine its finally mine!OK well I really don't have a lot time because I have to beat the Sebe-gebes out of everything on Drgonfable!Well if you play DragonFable then you the power of the legendary Doom Weapon!If you don't then let me explain: DragonFable is a RPG that takes place in the world of Lore. In the game you basically live a life as a Wizard or a Warrior you get money and better weapons by going on quests. I strongly reckamend it for anyone and if you havent been on it in a long time *CoughBethcough* then you should get on it right away.Well now that you know what DragonFable is then I tell you why I'm so happy:IT'S MINE!!THE DOOM WEAPON IS MINE!THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN LORE IS MINE!!!!!!
MUHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whooooooo...and not only that I whent to Artix (who is liked by meny) *CoughBethcough* and upgraded it too the Weapon of Destiny!!!!!!!!!Now I'm the most powerful Wizard in DragonFable!!
well I'm going to kill something!
If you whant to going the battale then here's the link
: http://dragonfable.com/

13 comments:

Beth said...

yeah, i luuuurv artix! but seriously, you got a . . . *dramatic pause* . . . doom weapon? i'm scared. *cowers* i really need to get back on dragonfable one of these days . . . i really miss artix!

Cruz said...

I'm soooo NOT a gamer.... but YAYZ!!!!!!!! I'm assuming from what I read thatthis is quite an accomplishment so YAY! ^^

Gandalf said...

*bangs head on teble repededly*
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
what.
do.
you.
learn.
in.
school.
jk thancks cruz...but really

Cruz said...

oh come on you guys know I'm not that educated when it comes to games -.- but I feel honored you enflicted pain on yourself at my expense, I feel kinda special ROFL! XD!

Cruz said...

FOR GANDALF, BETH, and VOYAGEFAN

goto my private chatbox and scroll down and you'll see apic of me >.<

http://lizzy-chatbox.blogspot.com/

Gandalf said...

is that a wedding dress your in?

...stranger and stranger.
well at least I know the person I'm at war with.

Cruz said...

actually YES it is a wedding dress lol but I wasn't getting married.
it was for my 15th bday party, it's a quincinera, it's a huge tradition in church and a dance... and that dress cost over $2500! O.O my dad said for the money he spent on it I have to wear it at my wedding someday and eventually get buried in it, to get the money's worth lol =p

Gandalf said...

for that you better regenerate in it

Skye said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for commenting on my blog! :D

Well, Dublin's grown a lot. Do you know about the Spire on O' Connell St.? It's nickname is "the needle" 'cause that's what it's like. I hate that stupid lump of metal!
The government here is terrible now! They're not doing anything to help the economy! They're taking the money from poor and middle class people and making them poorer! Everyone, including me, all say that the TDs should just lose their pensions or some of their wages and all the problems would be sorted. They got a month off for Christmas in the middle of a crisis for crying out loud! Now they're getting raises (as if their wages weren't high enough already!) and their wages are coming out of poor people's money and making people lose their homes. We all say we should have a leader like Obama here who would actually get out and do something about it. That stupid Brian Cowen (who's now taken over the place of Taoiseach for Bertie Ahern) didn't even make a speech or anything to calm people down or let us know if they're doing anything to help us! Ugh! Hate them!

Anyway, Dublin's grown a good bit over the years. Don't know when you were last here so I'm not too sure what else to say LOL!
Just comment on my blog again to let me know when so I can give you as much news about Ireland as I can LOL!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Gandalf said...

I wasnt my family is from there I think. Sorry to here that that sounds worse the awful but I gess its the same everywhere.I still whant to go to Ierland.Oh and btw Obama is'nt doing a great job.

Beth said...

GANDALF! Check your email because I sent you a REEEEAAALLLLY important message! :D

Cruz said...

HURRY! gandalf check ur email and then come to blogger and tell me what the important message was from Beth, cause now i'm curious lol =p

Moonwolf said...

I know Doom wepons....My brother got one....and now he got's the best destiny wepon in the game and is a Dragonlord....so ya.....good luck!